Besides the internal storage of your device, you can also use Cloud Storage. Here you can upload your photos and videos, so they no longer have to be on your phone. They remain available on your phone via the Cloud, but do not take up any more space on your phone. In this way, your phone will stay fast and your storage will become much less full. Examples of Cloud storage are iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive.
You can play your PS4 games with your smartphone as wel,l if you have a PlayStation 4. To do this, use PS4 Remote Play.
Activate PS4 Remote Play by going through the following steps:
1. Connect your smartphone and PlayStation 4 to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Dowload the application "PS4 Remote Play" from the Google Play Store.
3. Log in to your Sony Entertainment Network account on both your device and on your PlayStation 4.
4. Connect your Dualshock 4 controller and your smartphone using Bluetooth. Do this via the settings menu of your PlayStation 4.
5. For the best gaming experience, use your phone and your Dualshock 4 controller together, using the Sony Game Control Mount. This combines your phone and your controller in one, so you can see your phone's display very easily. You first click on the Mount on the controller, so you can then confirm your device on the Mount.
6. After pairing, your phone will display the screen of your TV and you control the PlayStation 4 with your phone.
7. Now you can use the television for other channels.
PS4 Remote Play requires a fast internet connection and may not be supported by all games.
If you are returning or sending an Android device for repair, it is necessary to remove your Google Account from your device. To delete your Google Account, follow the steps below:
Some phones have the front camera and proximity sensor in the display. The proximity sensor flashes as soon as you bring your phone closer to your ear. It then looks as if you have a dead pixel in the display.
That flashing white pixel is not a dead pixel but the proximity sensor that does its job of turning the screen off while calling to prevent unintended touching.
As a rule, water damage to any electronic equipment is not covered by the warranty. This is because water damage falls under user damage. The manufacturer cannot give a guarantee on this, because they cannot influence the use of the appliance.
Many devices, such as smartphones, smartwatches, and fitness trackers, have a watertightness certificate indicated by a code, such as IP68 or 5ATM. Water damage with these certified waterproof devices is also not covered by the warranty. This is because the waterproof seal of your device may be subject to wear and tear due to normal use. So always try to prevent your device from getting wet, even if it is waterproof.